If you have a question or concern about dentistry, call Tulip Tree Dental Care at (574) 272-6575. We keep up with the latest in the dental field so you don’t have to! If you can’t find your answer here, feel free to contact our South Bend, IN dentist office or use our online form.
- What Should I Do In Case Of A Dental Emergency
- What Are My Tooth Replacement Options
- What Options Do I Have For Straightening My Teeth
- What Is The Best Toothbrush To Use
- Do I Really Need To Floss
- How Can I Schedule An Appointment
- Q: What Should I Do In Case Of A Dental Emergency
Q: What Are My Tooth Replacement Options
We offer dental implant restorations, removable and implant dentures, and traditional dental bridges or implant dental bridges. If you are in good oral health, dental implants may be a great option. If you are missing only a tooth or two, a dental bridge might be your solution.
Dr. Hurcomb will be happy to help find the solution that is right for you. Request a private consultation today!
- Q: What Options Do I Have For Straightening My Teeth
Q: What Is The Best Toothbrush To Use
The best toothbrush is one with soft bristles that also fits your mouth. The goal is to reach as many of the nooks and crannies of your mouth as possible. We can help you find the best toothbrush for you!
Q: Do I Really Need To Floss
Yes! Flossing removes debris from in between your teeth – a place your toothbrush can’t reach! Flossing reduces your risk for tooth decay and gum disease and helps keep your whole mouth healthy.
- Q: How Can I Schedule An Appointment