No Insurance? No Problem! Apply For The Tulip Tree Dental Care Membership Plan
We understand that with today’s economy, budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. If you don't have dental insurance or your dental insurance policy is not enough to completely cover your dental care, the Tulip Tree Dental Care Membership Plan is available. This is a private dental savings plan and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our South Bend, IN dental office.
The Tulip Tree Dental Care Membership Plan Has:
- No Deductibles
- No Waiting Periods
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Pre-Authorization Requests
- No Pre-existing Condition Limitations
- Individual: $345/per year
- Second Family Member: $300/per year
- Any Additional Family Members: $250/per year
All family members must live at the same address. Family member pricing is available to immediate family members only.
The Dental Discount Membership Plan Includes
- 1 Comprehensive Dental Exam (New Patient/Initial Visit)
- 2 Periodic Dental Exams
- 1 Panorex X-Ray (Every 3 years)
- 1 Set Of Bite-wing X-Rays
- 2 Oral Health Appointment
- 2 Fluoride Applications
- 25% off Dental Sealants
- 15% off Emergency Exam & X-Ray
- 15% off Periodontal Therapy
- 15% off Periodontal Maintenance
- 15% off Basic Restorative Treatment (Fillings)
- 10% off Major Restorative Treatment (Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Partials, etc.)
- 10% off Orthodontic Treatment
- 15% off Teeth Whitening
Terms & Conditions
- This plan is only good at Tulip Tree Dental Care. If a member is referred to a specialist for any reason, they will not accept this discount plan.
- This plan is non-refundable. No refunds will be given if the patient chooses not to use their dental plan or does not schedule in a timely manner before the plan expires.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- This is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance and cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discount plan cannot be used.
- Teeth cleanings must be performed before the coverage end date.
- Payments for services are due at time of service.
- If you fail to show to an appointment or reschedule without a 48-hour notice, your plan membership will be terminated.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers and is applicable for dental services only. Products are excluded.
- Patient portion is due at the time of service. A deposit of 25% is required for scheduling appointments outside of preventative appointments (routine teeth cleanings).
- If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through Care Credit, the discount is reduced by 5% due to merchant fees.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash as payment for dental services.
If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, give our South Bend, IN dentist office a call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!