At Tulip Tree Dental Care, we want our patients to love their smiles! For patients experiencing tooth loss, Dr. Hurcomb can help restore your natural-looking, comfortable smile using dental implants at our South Bend, IN dentist office.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
Have you lost one or more teeth? Are you looking for the best permanent solution to restore your smile?
If you’ve lost a tooth (or teeth) due to injury or decay, dental implants could be the right solution to help repair your oral health and rejuvenate your smile.
Tooth loss can be caused by oral trauma due to an accident or altercation, illness, stress, age, decay, and more. Sometimes it’s just bad luck that causes the loss of a tooth!
No matter how a tooth was lost, dental implants can help rebuild a natural, healthy smile.
Dental implants are often the best solution tooth loss because they:
- Look Natural - You don’t want a replacement tooth that looks fake - this could draw even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Dental implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to fit in your mouth easily, allowing you to enjoy any food without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth: simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Bulky dental appliances can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums, as well as increase your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants remove that risk because they fit perfectly with your natural smile.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots”, permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a chewing surface and restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At Tulip Tree Dental Care, Dr. Hurcomb provides several types of dental implants to our patients suffering from tooth loss. A consultation with Dr. Hurcomb can help determine what type of dental implant will work best for your smile.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and natural-looking dental crown.
A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Our South Bend dental patients can be more confident during their daily activities with the superior chewing and speaking functions our durable implant retained dentures provide.
Using mini dental implants, Dr. Hurcomb can install your prosthesis in just one appointment, with minimal surgery.
All-on-4® Dental Implants
With the All-on-4 dental implants process, your dental implants are stabilized together with a prosthesis to allow you to use your teeth immediately.
If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you can expect to have your teeth in just one day! Everyone’s case is unique but the vast majority of the work done by Dr. Hurcomb and her restorative dentistry team will be done before the implant surgery.
Hybrid Implant Dentures
Hybrid implant dentures are an innovative solution for patients who would like to replace full rows of teeth. This restorative dental procedure consists of dentures that are permanently fixed to dental implants.
Unlike regular removable dentures, your prosthetic teeth are anchored to a set of four dental implants. Hybrid implant dentures can be the ideal solution for patients who are tired of dentures causing irritation to their gums and sliding around their mouth.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The simple answer to how much dental implants cost is this: it depends. Just like with any surgery, there are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We can provide you an accurate estimate after a consultation with Dr. Hurcomb.
Some considerations for the cost of dental implants:
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances cover only parts of implant treatment, or have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about the cost of dental implants, call our South Bend dental practice to schedule a free consultation.
A consultation allows us to spend time with you to understand your oral health goals and financial considerations, while answering your questions about dental implants.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financing plans available to you.
Dental Implant Restoration
Problems with dental implants are rare, but they can happen. If you notice your dental implant has loosened, is causing your gum to swell, or the crown on top of your implant is cracked, call Dr. Hurcomb right away!
A dental implant can’t fix itself and if you try to treat it at home, you could end up causing more damage to your mouth.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Tulip Tree Dental Care Today!
If you have questions about dental implants or other tooth loss solutions we offer at Tulip Tree Dental Care, call our office to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hurcomb.
In your dental implant consultation with Dr. Hurcomb, she will answer all of your questions and help you decide if dental implants are the best way to get your smile back!
With restorative dentistry treatments at Tulip Tree Dental Care South Bend, IN dentist office, you can smile with confidence again!