Yield: 1 batch makes a ton!
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini pretzel twists
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread the pretzels all over both sheets. You don’t want to layer them.
- In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter, bourbon, sugar, vanilla paste, paprika, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pour it over the pretzels and use your hands to toss everything together really well. Place the pretzels in the smoker for several hours until dried out! Stir every 20-30 minutes. Increase the temperature to 300 degrees F for the last 30 mins.