Yield: 12 servings
- ½ cup oil (canola oil is best)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 pound bag of pretzels
- In a large bowl combine the oil, garlic powder, and ranch dressing mix. Mix well.
- Stir in the entire bag of pretzels and stir to coat completely
- Spread out onto a cookie sheet
- Place the pretzels in the smoker for several hours until dried out! Stir every 20-30 minutes. Increase the temperature to 300 degrees F for the last 30 mins.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy!